Education and vocational training, including student support, in particular the promotion of new creative talent
We support …
- outstanding design concepts from international students who received a special distinction from the international expert jury of the iF DESIGN TALENT AWARD. This gives the students the opportunity to further develop their design concepts. Internships in Germany or abroad and other forms of professional development are potential options.
- co-operation with international design schools and ‚Cumulus‘, the leading international Association of Universities and Colleges of Art, Design and Media. Students with different cultural backgrounds will evaluate major social problems and define possible solutions. The best concepts are selected and supported for further development and expansion.
- debates and conferences dealing with the „design education of the future“.
- comparative studies of design education in Germany compared to international best practice.
- student scholarships.
- German-based non-profit institutions – these may apply for and receive funding for work on appropriate topics.
- projects and ventures of other German-based non-profit organizations.